Huntersville is one of our favorite spots, as you're smack dab in the middle of lake life and city life,
while still living suburban life. For this city roundup, we're staying on the south end of Huntersville,
because this city has so much to offer...Think walkable Downtown Huntersville.
Buckle up, enjoy, and as always, never forget to be a tourist in your own city!
Food Truck Scene:
(Check the business Instagram / Facebook pages for schedules and updates, but these most likely have food trucks on the weekends, and sometimes during the week too!)
Are you one of those that needs help with a plan? We've got you covered, choose your plan below!
- Park the car, and walk the friendly streets of Huntersville!
- Slice House Pizza for dinner
- Scoops for ice and arcade fun
- Hunter House and Gardens for drinks, live music, and fire pits!
- These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Cafe100 for a pre-dinner drink, snag a patio table under the twinkling lights
- Mama Mia Too for a romantic Italian dinner
- Hunter House and Gardens for post dinner music and drinks! Snag a cuddly spot on the porch, reserve a spot around a fire pit, or bring your own chair or blanket to relax under the stars!
- How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- Primal Brewing (food truck or bottomless popcorn!)
- B Squared (bottles, taps, and apps)
- Crafty Beer Guys (food truck)
- Hunter House and Gardens for live music and drinks. Reserve a fire pit and hang out under the twinkling lights and stars!
- For a more substantial meal, Head to Slice House Pizza to split a pie or to Harvey's for great variety of apps and entrees!