Take a drive down Main Street in Davidson and try not to fall in love. We dare you.
It truly doesn't get any better than Downtown Davidson.
We cherish the historic buildings, picturesque storefronts, as well as the fresh new shops that never fail
to get better with time. So check out our suggestions in quaint little Davidson, and eat your heart out!
Buckle up, enjoy, and as always, never forget to be a tourist in your own city!
Are you one of those that needs help with a plan? We've got you covered, choose your plan below!
- Park the car, and walk the friendly streets of Davidson!
- These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Catch a waterfront sunset and a pre-dinner drink at Lake Norman Cottage or The Cabin
- Head to Flatiron for a romantic dinner inside their quaint restaurant, with a terrific view of Main Street
- Wrap it up with a wine flight and local truffles from Davidson Wine Co. (if you're lucky, they'll have live music too!)
- How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- Fresh handmade Margaritas with delicious chips and dip at Carrburritos Taqueria
- Head to Davidson Pizza Company to split a pie, apps, or wings
- If music is your groove, grab a spot outside of Summit Coffee under the string lights with a caffeinated or adult beverage
- Head down to Kindred for some patio cocktails and small plates to pass
- For a more substantial meal, head to Brickhouse Tavern for huge variety of apps and entrees!
For other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to contact us today!
**Last updated 7/28/2021
(704) 800-6641 - info@elevateREpros.com