- The Pit Indoor Kart Racing Go-kart Racing, Mini-golf, laser tag, and more!
- GoPro Motorplex
- Lake Norman State Park (technically in Troutman, but we won't tell if you won't tell!)
- Lake Norman Antique Mall
- Carrigan Farms Seasonal picking, a quarry, and more!
- Epic Chophouse
- What-A-Burger - No website needed for this blast-from-the-past drive-in burger spot!
- Pro tip: Order a Witch Doctor to drink!
- The Barcelona Burger and Beer Garden
- Alino Pizzeria
- On The Nines Bistro
- Novanta 90 Pizzeria Napoletana
- Salty Caper Wood Fired Pizza
- Burrito Loco
- Brooklyn Boys Neighborhood Pizzeria
- Big Daddy's of Lake Norman
- Sun Up Cafe
- Patisserie Cafe Two locations!
- Famous Toastery Two locations!
- Down for Doughnuts
- King Canary Brewing
- Hop Town Brewing Company
- Jolly Roger Brewing
- Ghost Face Brewing
- Pro tip: Check out all three locations!
Other Adult Drinks:
- 158 on Main
- 202 North Main
- On Tap
- Ultimate Ales
- The Hidden Bin
- Clutch Coffee Bar Drive-thru coffee bar original to Mooresville - two locations!
- Defined Coffee
- The Daily Grind
- Black Powder Coffee
- Urban Grind Roasters
- NC Auto Racing Hall of Fame
- NC Auto Racing Walk of Fame
- Kyle Busch Motorsports
- Penske Racing Facility
- JR Motorsports
- Fun for the whole family!
- Start by working up an appetite with some friendly family competition at The Pit Indoor Kart Racing
- Take a trip down memory lane and show the kiddos what a drive-in is all about at What-A-Burger
- Wrap up a fun filled evening by tasting all of your favorite frozen flavors at Mooresville Ice Cream Co.
- These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Start with a pre-dinner drink at The Hidden Bin Pro Tip: Check out their live music calendar and snag a spot on the patio!
- Head next door to Table31 for a romantic and delicious dinner
- Stop in to Two Scoops Creamery LKN for some delicious frozen treats, or if you're feeling more adventurous, skip this spot and grab an after-dinner adult treat at Ghost Face Brewing Scratch Kitchen from their "Indulgences" menu!
- How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- Take in all that local Ghost Face Brewing has to offer, by trying out all three locations in any order you choose!
- Broad Street, Downtown Mooresville - Beer Lab: Experimenting with beer on tap, and a food menu!
- Statesville Avenue, Mooresville - Brewery: Pizza, wings, beer, done!
- Langtree, Mooresville - Scratch Kitchen: Gastropub style with a full food menu!
(704) 800-6641 - info@elevateREpros.com
**Last updated 1/20/2022