Known as "Race City USA"...none other than Mooresville, NC!
From lakefront restaurants to historic downtown charm, Mooresville has something for every occasion.
Although you don't have to love NASCAR to live here, you'll definitely know when it's race season...
Other Adult Drinks:
Race City USA Things:
Are you one of those that needs help with a plan? We've got you covered, choose your plan below!
- Fun for the whole family!
- Start by working up an appetite with some friendly family competition at The Pit Indoor Kart Racing
- Take a trip down memory lane and show the kiddos what a drive-in is all about at What-A-Burger
- Wrap up a fun filled evening by tasting all of your favorite frozen flavors at Mooresville Ice Cream Co.
- These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Start with a pre-dinner drink at The Hidden Bin Pro Tip: Check out their live music calendar and snag a spot on the patio!
- Head next door to Table31 for a
romantic and delicious dinner
- Stop in to Two Scoops Creamery LKN for some delicious frozen treats, or if you're feeling more adventurous, skip this spot and grab an after-dinner adult treat at Ghost Face Brewing Scratch Kitchen from their "Indulgences" menu!
- How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- Take in all that local Ghost Face Brewing has to offer, by trying out all three locations in any order you choose!
- Broad Street, Downtown Mooresville - Beer Lab: Experimenting with beer on tap, and a food menu!
- Statesville Avenue, Mooresville - Brewery: Pizza, wings, beer, done!
- Langtree, Mooresville - Scratch Kitchen: Gastropub style with a full food menu!
For other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to contact us today!
**Last updated 1/20/2022
(704) 800-6641 - info@elevateREpros.com