- BATL Axe Throwing
- Stroke Putt
- Grab an electric scooter and explore the streets of Plaza Midwood!
- Two Scoops Creamery
- Milkbread (Coming Soon!)
See the Charlotte skyline:
Other Adult Drinks:
- The Bohemian Wine Bar
- The Workman's Friend
- Common Market
- Thirsty Beaver (This tiny bar has a whole CLT history...read about it here and here!)
- The Giddy Goat Coffee Roasters
- Undercurrent Coffee
- Central Coffee Co.
- Fun for the whole family!
- Start by working up an appetite with some friendly family competition at Pinhouse
- Enjoy some delicious pizza and patio picnic table sitting at The Pizza Peel
- Wrap up a fun filled evening by tasting some classic and unique, yet delicious, ice cream combinations at Two Scoops Creamery
- These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Park the car, and start with a pre-dinner drink at The Bohemian Wine Bar Pro tip: grab a seat at the bar top in the porch area, bonus if they have the windows open!
- Grab a scooter and head to Supperland for a delicious dinner
- You can scooter back to your starting point and have some fun and after dinner cocktails at Stroke Putt! Bonus, you'll be close to your car when you're ready to head home for the night!
- How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- Grab an electric scooter, your best pals, and you'll be on your way!
- Start off with some fun (before the drinks start flowing!) at BATL Axe Throwing
- Hop next door to Catawba Brewing Co. and either enjoy delivery from Ace No. 3 or check out their food truck schedule
- Grab your next drink on the deck at Moo & Brew and enjoy some apps if you're still hungry
- Next up, ride your scooters to Legion Brewing and Common Market to enjoy some relaxed small-town vibes
- If you need some late night food, we suggest Emmy Squared Pizza!
**Last updated 2/24/2022