When it comes to Cornelius must-visit spots, you'll see that its offerings are spread over a wide area.
However, that doesn't mean it lacks in any of the Lake Norman charm you know and love!
Cornelius not only has a charming Downtown (don't blink, you'll miss it!), but it's also home to some favorite waterfront eateries, restaurants that would please any foodie, and those local spots that give you that lake-living vibe.
Check out our favorite Cornelius spots below, and know that there are many other restaurants, bars, shops, etc.
that this in-demand city offers, but we only included the very best for you to enjoy!
Are you one of those that needs help with a plan? We've got you covered, choose your plan below!
- Fun for the whole family!
- These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Start with a romantic and instagram worthy cocktail at the trendy and chic Thigs Cocktail Bar
- Head to Barrel and Fork
for a romantic dinner inside their quaint restaurant
- Wrap it up with all of your favorite ice cream flavors from your childhood at Carolina Cones
- Then end the evening with a night cap at Barley Market (if you're lucky, they'll have live music too!)
- How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- We'll call this outing the "Cornelius Seafood Trifecta"
- Start with delicious apps, drinks and a sunset water view at Hello, Sailor
- Next head to Cool Fish to order sushi rolls and sides to pass!
- End the evening at The Waterman Fish Bar with fun boat themed drinks, raw oysters, and a lively atmosphere
- If your group is still out for a good time - head over to BoatYard for live music and late night fun!
For other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to contact us today!
**Last updated 4/8/2022
(704) 800-6641 - info@elevateREpros.com