South End is known for it's walkability and having everything that you could ever want at your fingertips.
Crowds are drawn to this area to soak up the new and trendy eateries, breweries, and businesses
coming to the Charlotte area, which you'll see with our extensive suggestion list below!
There's not a Charlottean or business that can get enough of this area, and we bet you will love it too!
Other Adult Drinks:
Are you one of those that needs help with a plan? We've got you covered, choose your plan below!
Fun for the whole family!
- South End is super dog friendly, include your furry family members in family night:
- If you brought your dog: Start with some family fun at Skiptown
- No dog: Start by working up an appetite with some friendly family competition at Pins Mechanical
- Enjoy some delicious tacos at Superica - they have a great patio option that's dog friendly!
- Wrap up a fun filled evening by tasting some classic and unique, yet delicious, ice cream combinations at Two Scoops Creamery
These options have atmospheres conducive to connecting and enjoying time with your better half!
- Start with a pre-dinner drink at Dilworth Tasting Room
Pro Tip: Snag a table on the patio for a secret garden feel!
- Next, grab a table at Sullivan's Steakhouse
- Head to Barcelona Wine Bar for dessert and wine - you can't go wrong with an interior or patio table, both are beautiful!
- If you're looking to extend the evening, head to Puttery for some friendly competition!
How about a progressive dinner and bar crawl? All of these options are conducive for a group, offering both food and beverage!
- Whether you're starting in the morning, afternoon, evening hours, we suggest Resident Culture since they have tacos for every meal and/or snack appetite from El Toro Bruto
- Head across the street to Seoul Food Meat Company, and rent a private karaoke room and order delish dishes while you enjoy the show
- From there, head down to Craft Tasting Room and Growler Shop for some great tap and bottle options, and they even have pizza and charcuterie menu items! Out on a Thursday? Check out their movie schedule too!
- If you need a late night spot, we suggest continuing the good times at Hoppin' where they likely have a food truck, you can have food delivered, and the self-pour taps offer a great variety for everyone's beer and/or wine preferences!
For other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to contact us today!
(704) 800-6641 - info@elevateREpros.com
**Last updated 7/19/2022